Air Rifle – Preparation of your gun for Air Rifle shooting
By preparation of your gun for Air Rifle training and competition, you should follow the following points:
– Bring your gun to the firing point in your gun case. When you are taking your gun out of the case, point it in the direction of the targets.
– check that your gun barrel is fixed tightly
– check if the butt plate is fixed tightly and check its angle and height using the graduated scales and markings.
– check if the cheekpiece is fixed tightly on the gun.
– check the gun to (pistol) grip set, and that is fixed tightly.
– check any extension of the sigh-tline and that it is fixed tightly.
– check the rear sight and iris blend that is fixed tightly.
– check the eye blender.
– clean your mono frame glass (if you use it)
– check the front sight tunnel and the ring size.